March: What I Love Most About My Drake Bake-March

Month: March

Special Days: You got to spend the whole spring break with your older brother and you guys had a blast. It was the first time that you did  not want to go to daycare! Amazing within itself. You guys played baseball, basketball, Wii, X Box Connect, and computer games. From what I hear you had so much fun.

Favorite Stories: Nothing great this month, just really have loved watching you play baseball for the first time and learning patience, team work, and discovering your hidden talents.

Fabulous Photo:  you in the catcher gear..To come

Greatest Quotes: " Can you make me into a game?"

What has impressed me most about you this month: You are dedicated and take things to the extreme, you are so much like your daddy its scary in that area. The all or nothing approach.  Its a pro and a con.

Where I hope to see you grow: Temper, temper, temper..Need I say more. Your emotions fly high and you have a hard time still expressing them without tears and storming to your room. It has gotten better, but WOW, you know how to test everyone's patients still.

My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month:
1. Teaching you to play baseball-highlight of my weekends and nights. Your dad wants you to be a switch hitter, so we are working on it. 
2. Watching you cross home plate for the first time and seeing your face just light up with pride and accomplishment.
3. Watching you play the X-Box Kinnect with Matthew. So funny and cute. You take your games VERY serious and have the most adorable "serious" face when you play.

Comments