Drizzels birthday



Today is my little mans 5th Birthday! This is the day the Lord decided to bless me with my handsome son and make my joy full! What can I say about birthdays? There is something about them that makes everything seem so magical and all the cares of the world disappear. A time of joy, reflection and promises to come. I am so thrilled that I have been blessed with such a wonderful family. God has given us so much and its days like this, when I can go and buy my kids gifts and celebrate with family that I truly realize all that I have been given and how blessed our family really is. We always alternate between home parties with family only one year and then the next they get to have a party to invite all their friends and they can go, within reason, pretty much anywhere to celebrate. Since we have 3 kids, we had to rotate based on closeness to holidays and each other. There bdays are in Jan, March and Oct, so we never let Jan and March both get a celebrate anywhere party the same year! Were lower middle class,keep in mind :) Anyway we had a blast and by the blurrs on the camera I am guessing my son loved what he got!
Sorry about the photos, I am still working on learning how to manipulate them to do what I want and not what they want. There winning right now, by the way~





Comments