What I love about my Drizzle Fizzle February

Month: February

Special Days: You crawling into bed with me in the mornings telling me how much you need your mommy cuddle time, I know all too soon these moments will be a thing of the past so I am clinging to them. I also love picking you up from school and getting to spend that time alone with you for you to tell me how your day was, what you learned and what you made in class. I also get the run down on all your friends.


Favorite Stories: Wow, were to start. You are the funny one of the family for sure. You always crack me up and make me smile. I love watching you act out wrestling in the living room, and I love play fighting with you on the bed. Nothing like getting knocked out for the 3 count by my little man. My favorite though is hearing you praise the Lord at church. I love listening to you sing songs to our Father that I know make His heart swell with joy and pride for you. You are very loving and accepting and it shows in how you interact with people.

Fabulous Photo:

Greatest Quotes:  "You're so pretty mommy and I love you oh so much" How can that not be my favorite? Seriously, of all the great things you have said this month, this one has been repeated and repeated by you and I think its because you know how much I love to hear it! I am so wrapped around your pinky its ridiculous you little crazy boy.

What has impressed me most about you this month: your manners are getting so good. You are learning to express yourself better with your words and your speech in improving greatly. You don't stutter as much, which I secretly miss, because you are learning to take the time to think before you speak.
Where I hope to see you grow: You still have a temper on your buddy. mainly when you are tired, but wow can you throw a fit. You slam doors, scream, mumble, throw things, tear apart your room...you really pitch a fit! It mainly seems to come from when you get your feelings hurt more than anything. It is something we have to work on for sure with you and its been a slow process, but I see gradual changes. would love for them to be quicker, but there seems to be no rushing my boogie boo. I leave you with this to ponder:

Ecclesiastes 7:9 

Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools. 

Proverbs 14:17 


A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated.


My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month: 
1. Monster Trucks baby! Oh yea, we came, we saw, we conquered. Ok well we didnt conquer but we saw flames, flips, donuts, jumps and all the crazy, cool things that are Monster Trucks. You still love the dog truck the best.
2. We picked up your China Bell puppy this month. Watching you with her, playing wit her, taking care of her, and trying to train her has been a blast to watch and help you with. You are learning responsibility and taking to it well with both your puppies!
3.  Hearing you tell me all about the different countries that you got to learn about in daycare. 2 ladies from our church (Libby Alkire and Annette Uza) came and spoke to your class. Libby and Laura about Germany and Annette about Japan.


Comments