For the past few years a group of volunteers in the DFW area have been
making bologna sandwiches for the homeless of Dallas. During that time,
there have been over 500,000 bologna sandwiches made and distributed.
1,000 volunteers are needed to make bologna sandwiches at the Hilton
Anatole Dallas. For more information please register at:
All sandwiches made at the event will be donated to The Salvation Army, The Soupmobile and other local food charities.
What To Bring
(***Note - instead of bringing supplies, you can make a $10 donation on this page and we will bring it for you)
- 3 loaves of white or wheat bread
- 2 packs of bologna (16 slices each pack)
- 2 packs of American cheese (16 slices each pack)
- Anyone that can make a sandwich
- Closed toe shoes
- If you have long hair please have your hair pulled back