My son loves Reading Eggs. We tried it for the first time about 2 years ago on a free trial, much like the one being offered now. He was struggling with pretty much everything.He could not recognize his letters, he did not remember the sounds they made, and he could not read at all! I tried other things in the past,but they simply did not hold his attention. Then I stumbled upon Reading Eggs and decided "why not, what do I have to loose?"
My son adores this program. I honestly can not think of a single thing he does not like. He loves watching his progress on the map, changing his character with each new map, the stories, the games, everything. Most of all he loves that he is learning to read! That he can now tell me words and read books to me. The pride that he has in himself has been worth every penny I have spent on this program. Two years later and this is still his favorite. he has ABC mouse, Istation, Looney Tunes and others that he dabbles with but time and again he comes back to Reading Eggs as his first pick. I really cannot recommend this program any higher and urge you to take advantage for this free offer.You can read my post from my free trial here.
From their website: Why you and your child will love Reading Eggs
- Reading Eggs is successful because it makes learning phonics and basic reading skills a truly enjoyable experience for children aged 3-13.
- 91% of parents using Reading Eggs report a noticeable improvement in their child's reading skills.
- The program is built around recognized learning principles and scientific research proven to improve children's reading skills.
- Lessons are matched to your child's reading level – so activities are never "boring" or too challenging.
- Your child will earn rewards as they progress – so they'll feel proud of their achievements and excited to keep learning.
- You’ll have access to detailed assessment reports to track your child's progress.