Trim Healthy Mama Weekly Menu

Disclaimer: This post comes from  Sheri Graham, I simple did not want to loose it:

I have had many ask me to give some samples of what my meals look like as I have been following Trim Healthy Mama. I have to admit that I get stuck in a rut sometimes, but do try to change it up and eat a variety of foods throughout the week.

Day 1:
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs and bacon, coffee with stevia, vanilla, and unsweetened almond milk added – S
Lunch – Romaine salad with chicken bread on top, and Ranch salad spritzer or “light” Ranch dressing that has been watered down – FP
Snack – 1 whole pita bread cut in two and crisped in the oven or microwave, then spread with a wedge of Laughing Cow cream cheese – FP
Dinner – For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack – Chocolate Cake – FP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2:
Breakfast – Pumpkin Pie Cake, and coffee with stevia, vanilla, and unsweetened almond milk added – FP
Lunch – 1 whole pita cut in half and filled with mayonnaise, fat-free lunch meat, and lettuce – S
Snack – Fat Stripping Frappe – FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack - Spice Cake - FP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3:
Breakfast – Fat Stripping Frappe – FP
Lunch - 1% Cottage Cheese & Berries, with added vanilla and stevia – FP
Snack - Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding - FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack – Chocolate Chip Cookies – S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4:
Breakfast – Oatmeal - E
Lunch - Sandwich made with Bread in a Mug then filled with mayo, mustard, fat-free lunch meat or tuna/egg salad, and lettuce – S
Snack – Choco Pudding – FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack - Chocolate Cake - FP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 5:
Breakfast – Chocolate Muffin in a Mug & Berries – S
Lunch - Fat Stripping Frappa – FP
Snack - 1 whole pita bread cut in two and crisped in the oven or microwave, then spread with a wedge of Laughing Cow cream cheese – FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack – Fudgy No-Bake Cookies – S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 6:
Breakfast – Breakfast Cobbler – S
Lunch – 1/2 Lavash Bread spread with mayo, mustard, fat-free lunch meat, and lettuce, then rolled up – S
Snack – Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding – FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack – Rich Chocolate Fudge - S
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 7:
Breakfast – Spice Cake – FP
Lunch – Apple Pie Smoothie or Caramel Apple Smoothie – E
Snack - 1% Cottage Cheese & Berries, with added vanilla and stevia – FP
Dinner - For dinners I usually eat the meat that I fix for the meal and the vegetable (except if it is corn or potatoes), then add a romaine salad or cooked broccoli on the side – S
Snack – Ice Cream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see, I have a hard time incorporating “E” meals into my week so that is something I need to work on more. But I hope this helps you to see in a small snap-shot how a week’s meals can look. Now this isn’t all I eat, but just some ideas that I wrote down. I have lots more recipes that I have been using and incorporating into our menus, but I just wanted to give you a 7-day sample.
Oh..and if you can’t tell…I like chocolate :)!

Comments