What I Love About Delaney-April 2015

 Scripture Verse:
Colossians 3:12-14 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.

Favorite Photo...

Favorite Things We Did: Opening day at the Rangers! Oh yea, you know you  loved it :) Plus we jamed to the radio all the way out. My absolute favorite thing we did though was shopping for your prom dress and accessories. We went to lots of different stores looking for the perfect dress. It, of course, had to be purple. Finally, we found the perfect dress that was off the shoulders, long,lacy and purple!

the runner up dress


We also chilled at the Shakespeare Festival of Dallas for homeschool days of course. Then you took your first dance lessons with Aaron to get ready for prom. You learned to waltz, 2 step, cuban shuffle, quick step, and a few more dances over the course of a couple of weeks.


What Things You Are Into: You Tubers:Dan Howell  and Phil Lester, Pewdipie, Weekly Chris, your boyfriend still, heavy metal music: Asking Alexandria, Sleeping with Sirens, Say We Can Fly, Of Mice and Mend to name a few.


 


Things we enjoy doing together: Checking out creepy rides going down the road, watching weird you tubers, jamming to Asking Alexandria, song 6 and 8. Getting popcorn buckets full of Slurpee's. Celebrating National Sibling Day

What you want to be when you grow up:........ You have not mentioned any change from last few months till this month.

New Sayings:" I got this" or "Mum, trust me. I got this". You say this a lot when I tell you I am worried, freaking out, or think there is more going on then what you are saying.

Struggles and Accomplishment: We agree to disagree that your boyfriend is becoming controlling. You can see a significant change in the way you to interact and it has begun to make me question your relationship. I notice you are not as happy as you were. You seem to need his approval before you act and that bothers me. We have had several talks about controlling relationships. What they look like, how they start, what to do., etc. Yet I feel its been mute. I hope I am wrong, but I am definitely watching. You seem to be struggling with who you are when you are not with Aaron. You appear to have allowed him to define you and I cannot stand it.

Your Style: right now pretty much anything that you think will make Aaron happy. This actually really annoys me, which in turns annoys you.



 

Comments