Author: Sherri Elizabeth Tidwell
Publisher: Mascot Books
Genre: Children’s Picture Book
For More Information
Sherri Elizabeth Tidwell is giving away a The Daffodils Still Grow T-shirt!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one The Daffodils Still Grow t-shirt
- This giveaway begins February 1 and ends April 29.
- Winners will be contacted via email on April 30.
- Winners have 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was an adorable book centered around one child's grieving process over her mother. Beautifully told in poetic verse that will make your heart ache. I loved that the author worked through the steps of the grief process with a reliance on God and not on self. The end of the story is beautiful when the realization hits the girls that her mothers and all her great character qualities lives on through her. At first I did not really appreciate the illustrations, but then it dawned on me that this is the author when she was young being represented and I realized how beautiful it was ( I know I am kinda slow on the uptake sometimes). I really and I do mean really loved the scene where the little girl is on her bed crying and when she is looking at her house she sees her mother everywhere, doing all the things she would do when at home. It broke my heart.
I received this book from Pump Up Your Books in exchange for my honest review.