WWE Raw - March 7, 2011 - 7:15 P.M.

href="http://www.pirategrl1014.blogspot.com/search/label/flat travelers
href="http://www.pirategrl1014.blogspot.com/search/label/drizzle fizzle
Any WWE fans in the house tonight? Well I hope so because we had a kick but time at the American Airline  Center watching some of our favorite superstars come to life in front of us during the WWE RAW TOUR! Thats right we got to see so many great athletes and why did you go? Well glad you asked. I took my nephew, Kristian, to celebrate his 9th birthday! That's right, my sparky is growing up on us all, already the big 9! He had a fabulous time, but ate a little too much and his stomach started hurting him at the end. Although that did not stop him from hootin and hollering for John Cena as he took down R-Truth in the main event! Now I created a little bit of an issue in my house by doing this. You see, I only had enough money to take my nephew only and my kids are big wrestling fans, so they were lets say perturbed at me for not taking them.I even brought back a wrestling book for them, but still the cold shoulder persisted. Who knew?  So now for my sons birthday, in October, I promised to take them to see WWE Smackdown when they come back around to Dallas, just to keep peace in the house!

Here is a list of some of the WWE Raw superstars that we got to see wrestle. I have tried to attach video, but its giving me some issues. When I figure out what the dilemma is  you can see some snippets of the stars. They didn't like me recording and constantly came up to tell me to stop! I took one for the team though.




 ALSO THERE:
KOFI KINGSTON
DOLPH ZIGGLER
THE MIZ
"THE ALL-AMERICAN-AMERICAN" JACK SWAGGER
EVAN BOURNE
SANTINO MARELLA AND VLADIMIR KOZLOV
ALEX RILEY
KELLY KELLY





LIVE EVENT HOST-WWE HALL OF FAMER AND TEXAS NATIVE "THE AMERICAN DREAM" DUSTY RHODES

JOHN CENA VS. R TRUTH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

"THE LEADER OF THE NEW NEXUS" CM PUNK VS. "HIGH FLYING" REY MYSTERIO IN A RAW CHALLENGE MATCH

"THE LARGEST ATHLETE IN THE WORLD" BIG SHOW VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO

Comments