What I Love Most About My Munchkin-June

Month: June

Special Days: I love scratching on your back and just being with you around the house. Just lousing around really doing nothing. It gives us opportunities to talk and get to know each other on different levels. I love learning about you and what makes you tick and how you are changing over the years.

Favorite Stories: Probably your sister teaching you to swim. She got such a kick out of being able to teach you something it remains one of my favorite memories for this month between you too. I could see her pride as you got stronger in your skill and I could see yours as well that you could accomplish what you put your mind to. It was a beautiful thing to watch. 
Fabulous Photo:
Greatest Quotes: "No" Yea, you actually tried to tell me No, you were not going to do something. It lasted only a second, but still got the greatest quotes spot for the month! Love it when you try your boundaries. 
What has impressed me most about you this month: Your gentle heart and consideration for others. Its plain to see that you truly love and care about your friends and their well being as well. You want to make sure they are taken care of and have money, food , clothes, all the things that we can quickly take for granted, unless we know someone who has trouble meeting these basic needs. You have a caring, gentle soul that aches for others that you care for. It makes me proud of you. You are a good man Munchkin and that character is apart of you that no one can take away.

 
Where I hope to see you grow: My prayer will always be that you accept Christ as your Savior, but since I cannot push that one. I hope to see you grow more with expressing yourself. You hold things in and don't like people to really know what is going on with you and how you are feeling. I get bits of it, but I know you are holding back. I hope that you realize that your family is the one place you can be totally you and hold nothing back. WE do not judge you, but accept you as you are, wonderfully and fearfully made by God's own hand, exactly how you are! 
My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month:
1. Playing Resident Evil; Yes, I know but I take every bonding opportunity with you that I can. I actually liked playing the game, which is weird because I am not a video game person at all. I enjoyed kicking zombie butt and shooting people with you. I hope we continue to do things that let us bond on multiple levels.
2. Swimming: I loved watching your sister teach you to swim. I though it was very sweet. You to be humble and accept her help and her for wanting to help you learn. I like putting the pool together with your help and seeing you being a good friend and wanting Jacob to earn some money by helping as well.
3. Talks: Yep this is my cheesiness and all its glory. I love sitting around and talking to you about your day. What you have been up to. Who your friends are. Just being a part of your life and knowing what is going on with you. It bring me joy. I am a momma, I am easy like that for entertaining.:) I see so much of me in you its ridiculous. Your sarcasm, your uncomfortable laughter when you don't know what to do or say, your little half smile, to how you bottle up what you are feeling. I am amazed when I look at you and see the man you are growing into and how many of your fathers and my good and bad habits you have. I am awe struck by you munchkin. I love yo so much there are no words to describe it. I hope that we can always sit and talk honestly with each other.

Comments