What I Love About Drake-February 2015



What you are into: Gymnastics. You are learning to flip, roll, cartwheels and other crazy things and look forward to going to ASI every week so you can practice and show off your mad wicked skills. You are also into dancing. I don't care if its one the Wii to MJ, Dance Party, at games, or anyplace else they play music. If you can dance you will. You learn all the new and cool dances and then bust into them everytime a song comes on. 

Things we enjoy doing together: We love to read together a chapter book every night. You pick the book and then we read 2 chapters each night before bed, alternating paragraphs. Right now we are reading through the Lego Brick Bible New Testament and God Gave Us Angels. Sometime you also want to sing bible songs at night time as well.

What you want to be when you grow up: This one chances almost monthly, sometimes daily or weekly. It has been a teacher, a professional hockey player, a baseball player, a police officer, a nurse, and ballet dancer. The ballet dancer is so you can go on this TV show So You Think You Can Dance.

Your Style: Cowboy boots. No matter what else you wear you want on your black cowboy boots. PJ's, Shorts, Jeans, Dress clothes, swim suit-cowboy boots. I have learned not to stress over it and leave it alone. After all its only shoes. There are worse things in life. Other than that you want sweat pants on or jeans. 

Favorite things we did this month: Uncle Derrick's weddin, hockey games, playing baseball together, Trail Life meetings, camping out, learning to cook on the open flame and watching movies.


Scripture Verse for the month: Psalm 119:41-48
41 Let your love, God, shape my life with salvation, exactly as you promised;
42 Then I'll be able to stand up to mockery because I trusted your Word.
43 Don't ever deprive me of truth, not ever - your commandments are what I depend on.
44 Oh, I'll guard with my life what you've revealed to me, guard it now, guard it ever;
45 And I'll stride freely through wide open spaces as I look for your truth and your wisdom;
46 Then I'll tell the world what I find, speak out boldly in public, unembarrassed.



Comments