Free Math Worksheets

My daughters favorite subject has always been and will hopefully, always remain to be Math. Insane I know, but she thinks its FUN and EASY! I think she's gone loco personally. This being said, I am seems that I am always trying to find free or affordable math worksheets and reading material for her. We use LOF and she loves it, but wants more actual problems. We added on some Saxon math, and shes still not satisfied. I've tinkered around with getting Math Mammoth and hear really good things about them and that may be in ur near future, but for now I have been OK with using some free printable from Math-Drill.com (http://www.math-drills.com/fractions.shtml) , particularly the fractions.


Below is a sample of some of the fabulous worksheets that they have to offer. Please drop by and say hello and don't forget to follow them on facebook too. Fractions Convert Mixed to Improper All

Comments