Some Body Anatomy Games Review

href="http://www.pirategrl1014.blogspot.com/search/label/Product%20Reviews

I am a huge advocate for teaching your children about the human body and how special and intricate God designed each of us. I am always on the prowl for some good resources to use for not only my older children, but also my 4 year old. Then bam it hit me one day walking around some random store I don't remember (sorry). I found Some Body: Five Human Anatomy Games by Aristoplay. The game advertises for ages 6 and up, but my 4 year plays it and loves it and can get most of the parts in the correct place. The game covers universal science topics that are taught in school and is very hands on. This is one of the few games my whole family can sit and play, while having a fantastic time.

5 Games in One:

1. Doctor's Orders: Correctly place 20 Body Parts on the SomeBody Game Board.

2. Build SomeBody : Race to complete your SomeBody Game Board by locating Body Parts (easy level) or answering questions (harder level). Lose Body Parts during a Body Breakdown, earn wild cards by doing on-the-spot experiments.

3. Match SomeBody : Use memory skills to match hidden pairs of Body Parts while avoiding body Breakdown cards.

4. SomeBody Fishing : Collect pairs of Body Parts in a fast-paced card game.

5. SomeBody Muscles & Bones: Earn Muscles and Bones by identifying their locations (easy level) or answering questions (harder level).

What's Inside:


  • 4 SomeBody Game Boards
  • 4 Reusable, Stick-On Body Parts Sheets
  • 50 Body Parts Cards with questions and experiments
  • 50 Muscles and Bones Cards with questions and experiments
  • 1 SomeBody Reference Chart
  • 1 Rule Book





  • Comments