What I love about my Munchkin February

Month: February

Special Days:  I got to pick you up on Valentine's Day! I loved that I got to spend some time with you on this day of all days.I know your mom is whacko, but there is no one else I would rather spend my corporate holidays with then my kiddos.

Favorite Stories:

Fabulous Photo: Because you look HAPPY! Fancy that a photo with  a spark of a smile in it! YEAH. Its just a good photo.

Greatest Quotes:

What has impressed me most about you this month:You showed courage this month talking to your dad about our relationship and spending time together. I was proud of you for that. It shows maturity, strength and most of all that you love me and want to be around me! Tehe, I take what I can get in this area.


Where I hope to see you grow: This one won't change I am afraid. The greatest area I want to see you grow in is the one I cannot force, but only gently encourage and that is I desire nothing more for you than for you to have a personal relationship with the Lord. I am blunt, so gently pushing is HARD for me, but I know not to push hard or I can turn you off to the gospel and this is between you and God alone, but I will say this:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6

My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month: 

1.The Cinnamon Challenge: Boy was that stuff hot, and it stuck in the back of my throat for what seemed like forever! I so got suckered by you on that one. It was alot of fun though.
2. Monster Trucks: watching what looked like complete boardom on your face at the monster trucks. You looked so unimpressed and unmoved it was hysterical. You said you enjoyed it, but wow if that was enjoyment, I am not sure I can handle disappointment! I did love watching you play with your little brother though while we were there, always great memories.
3. Basketball Goal Madness:  OK I m not the most brilliant person at putting things together, so I loved having you there to help me when I got your little bro a basket ball goal on a whim. It took us literally almost 2 hours to do, but we FINALLY got what should have been a half hour task completed.  It was almost impossible to keep drizzle out of it though for us to complete. Good times!





Comments