WhatI Love Most About My Munchkin-March

Month: March

Special Days:  Your 17th Birthday!!! Whoot Whoot. After way to long, I finally got to spend your actual birthday with you! Nothing fancy, just your family, but I loved every minute of it.Well we officially had our first "argument" this week. I felt used, disrespected and walked over and I am not sure how you felt, since you would not talk to me about it, but I know you were hurt and upset that I got onto you. Despite that, I am glad it happened. It will help us both in the long run with open communication and being direct with each other.

Favorite Stories:This month was entertaining and pushing new limits with our bond. You decided to take your little sister with you to the college, out to lunch and park, without my knowledge and saw nothing wrong with it. Needless to say we did not see eye to eye on the matter. Feelings were hurt, harsh words said, apologies made.

Fabulous Photo: To come

Greatest Quotes: " You can't make me" LOL...no explanation needed on this one :)

What has impressed me most about you this month: You came to church twice this month on your own free will. I love watching the Lord prick your heart and you are so unaware of what is going on. I cannot wait to see the type of Godly man I know you will become one day.


Where I hope to see you grow: Expressing your feelings verbally and non verbally more. You hold them in tight afraid to let them out. I am trying hard to work on this on by showing my feelings towards you and talking more with you about my feelings and what I think you are feeling.

My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did Together This Month:
1. Spring Break-You spent the whole week with us, playing and goofing off.
2. Your birthday of course! Crazy. What happier day can there be than the day the Lord gave you to me to look after?
3.Simple little things like watching you play the X box, scratching your back at night, walking around places...really just participating in your life and the things that bring you joy. Those are some of the best moments.

Comments