Hot Fudge Sauce


OK I love to bake, for my family, friends, the sick...whoever. I just love to get in the kitchen and make something yummy for people to eat. The last few years my kids and I have made peppermint bark to hand out to friends, co-workers and our church as a Christmas gift. This year, my daughter found this receipe on the web and we decided to give it a try. It was quick and easy and tastes divine! I think we found our Christmas gift for this year hands down!

Ingrediants:

1 cube (stick, 1/2 cup) of butter, soft
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk

To make your own Sweetened Condense Milk, there is a great recipe HERE from Just as Delish.
Directions:

In a medium sauce pan on medium heat, melt the butter.

Stir in the chocolate chips.

Add the Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Stir well to combine.  The butter will take a minute to incorporate into the sauce.  It will be smooth and silky.

Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.

Good for one month in sealed container.
** This recipe comes from Just a Dish, which you can find on the "here" link**

Comments