My Memories 2012



Recently I was chosen to try My Memories digital scrap-booking software for free to give my honest opinion of the product. Since it is Christmas time I decided to use the software to create my own book from blog posts I've been keeping each month on each on of my children. The book I made is called "What I Love Most About.." Above you can see the final prodcuts front and back covers. The book resembles a year book in size and feel. Overall it is a VERY nice book and a great keepsake.

I always like to get the bad/negative out of the way first so here goes:

Cons: 
1. My biggest frustration was when I purchased new pages to add to my software or when I got new free pages, it pulls everything you already have in with everything you just purchased. Its one big long list, with no rhyme or reason to it. There are no dates next to each product to let you know when you purchased it or if you have already added it to your current software file. It also does not place them in any order, such as newest ones on top.From what I can tell they are placed in the list by "author". As a downside to this I ended up downloading the same files over and again just to be able to add in my new ones. Very frustrating and time consuming.
2. Inserting graphics and emblems can be tricky and some of them are not easily manipulated were size is concerned or color.


Pros:
1. Layout is very easy and manipulating it to fit your needs is a breeze. This was probably the easiest thing associated with this software.
2. Lots of choices for designing. Including themes, pages, kits etc
3. Great tutorials to lear from: http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/




Overall I adored this program. There are plenty of resources out there to help you along and other bloggers as well. I included some samples pages from the book I made my son so you can get an idea of all the different cretive things you can do from page to page.



Want to give the program a try? Click on the link below and use my unique code to enjoy a $10 off savings!: STMMMS39979

Comments