What I Love Most About Princess-Feb

Special Days:  Rock Climbing, getting our nails done, hanging out, youth group

Favorite Stories:
You

Drake & Rob

Fabulous Photo:  


Greatest Quotes:  "Rob gets to go right!" Rob is your best male friend and you want him to go with us all the time, I' ve excepted it, painfully. Hre is a good Christain boy so you made a great decision in picking a friend that is of strong christian character. But WOW, it's all I hear. "Lets get to church early, I wanna talk to Rob."  "I need to get to youth group early so I can talk to Rob." " Can Rob go?" " You got a ticket for Rob, right?"  EXHAUSTING!

What has impressed me most about you this month:  How deep your faith is growing and how you are taking a leap and throwing yourself into Gods word. It has been your idea for s to take books in the bible and read them together and tear them aprat to learn from! So very proud of you for that desire to dig into Gods word and make it your life.

Bible Verse:   Galatians 6:9: "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."


Where I hope to see you grow:
In your acceptance of yourself. You are putting yourself down lately, and i dont like it one bit. I want to see you accept that God made you wondefully and perfectly, just as you are. 

My Absolute 3 Favorite Thing We Did

1. Valentines Day- My mug- You made me this wonderful little turtle mug that I adore. Its white with a little turtle hatching out of an egg on the front of the mug. it is now my new favorite coffee/tea mug!
2. Rock Climbing- This was your first time to rock climb and you were so excited. I am not sure if you were excited to go rock climbing, or if you were excited because Rob was going with us. hard to tell. Either way you had a fabulous time and you climbed or attempted to climb practically every obstacle you could. I think your favorite though was the free climb walls.
3. Science Labs-2 days of grueling science experiment! So much fun. You got to meet new friends, do all the expirments we could not do at home for different reasons, it was just an overall fun time. You dotn really get to get out with other homeschoolers since i work FT, so this was a treat to get to meet about 40 other kids that school in different ways and all have a love for the sciences. You even met other kids that wanted to open up animal rescue centers like you!

Comments