What I Love Most About Drake-August

Favorite Quote: " You can't ban me, I'll ban you!" This was my favorite smack talk you did. Some teenage boy running the gaming room was getting very annoyed with you because you and your brother kept killing his guy and talking way too much smack and he said he was going to ban you from his room. Needless to say, you guys got kicked out.

What has impressed me most about you this month:
How well you are listening. Granted this may not last, but for now you are doing well with listening and not making me repeat myself 500 times before you do what I ask. I cannot tell you how much calmer the house is when you just listen! I am also proud of how you are stepping up on your reading skills. You are asking me to let you read to me now instead of me telling you we are going to read. I love getting to help you out and hear my little man reading to me. Warms my heart.

Favorite Photo:
James helping you ride your bike

Tennis Games

Matthew paying you to drink hot sauce for his amusement

Scripture Verse: Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Where I hope to see you grow: Self discipline. You have none basically. If you are not reminded to do something you simply do not do it. You have been responsibly for your dog for the last 2 years to get him food/water-yet unless I remind you to do, you wont. Same with cleaning your room, putting laundry up, making your bed, doing your chorus. If I tell you to do it you have gotten alot better and go and do it without too much attitude. I simply wish you would do it without the constant reminders.

Favorite thing we are doing this month:
1. Video Games: You may be wondering why? You always play video games. Well this month it made it because you were doing online game playing for the first time with your brother, James. He had all is friends online and others and you were trying your best to smack talk. Saying things like "You play like a baby." " Oh yea, well your momma doesn't even make you clean your room and its dirty." " I hope you eat too  much popcorn and your get sick." "Oh yes, well a 6 year old is about to kill you." " I seen a 2 year old baby play better than you." " Why you hacking, you scared?" It was really cute to watch and those poor teenagers were so confused and they kept saying " Were not calling you a baby, stop calling us a baby." I was rolling on the floor laughing right along with James and Delaney. It was funny.

2. Tennis & Games: We played tennis with James for the first time this year. We went to an indoor area in Mesquite and had a blast for 3 1/2 hours hitting the ball. We played teams, you and your brother against me and then we got the ball machine and it was on like donkey kong. We had a blast and all left sweaty and nasty feeling but with a smile on our faces. Your brothers as great and funny as they both think they are also had you drinking 7 different kinds of hot sauces as they videod you to upload to You-Tube. It came down to them paying you $5 to keep drinking cause your little mouth was so hot. You finally wised up and made them drink first before you would drink anymore. It put a fast en to their little game they liked playing.

3. First Day of School: You started Legacy Preparatory Academy  this month. You will be learning Spanish and Chinese as well as working on your English still. We all hate the uniform rule, but we are sucking it up and trying this out for a semester to see how it goes.You still want to be homeschooled, but we decided this route was the best one for the time being.



Comments