Favorite Quote: Everything with you right now is SWAG this and that and Don't judge me.Those are your two favorite sayings right now and its like they are on repeat!! Your little brother mimics everything you say so now there are 2 of you running around the house repeating the same things!I think your plan is to drive me crazy and it might be working.
“The most important is ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
(Mark 12:28-31, ESV; see Deuteronomy 6:4-5 and Leviticus 19:18)
What has impressed me most about you this month: This has been a hard month for you. You have had boyfriend issues galore, friends wiggin out on you, loss of friends for unexplained reasons, and to top it off you are still struggling to discover who you are as in individual and if you belong to God or not,or if you even believe anymore. I have tried very hard to keep communications open with you and not to judge or tell you how you need to feel or do,but I am really trying to let you come to your own conclusions and be there for guidance. Through it all though you have kept a mostly positive attitude, seeking ways to make things better instead of worse, and you have not shut down on me. At least not totally. You are still trying to express yourself in healthy ways without getting overly depressed and without resorting to old ways of dealing with your emotions. You are maturing and learning to verbally express your wants and needs at least to a small extent. You have along way to go still, but you trying and small progress is better than none.
1. Boys-You have your head in the clouds over all these boys that you like and that like you. I feel like I am running a marathon trying to keep up with you. You are still dating Chris, but you never see him and instead want to go and see other boys. Confuses me and has lead to ALOT of talks on dating, boys, respect, proper relationships and so many other topics.
2.Things Like this: Delaney McDonald
1. Full name: Delaney Lotus McDonald (Blegh)
2. Current crush: Alex oops sorrynotsorry
3. Addiction: Wanting to help people through problems. (Oh.)
4. Relationship status: I don't even know at this point. (Ugh)
5. Whose cute that lms: Alex (Again. lmao)
6. Girls I trust: Jessica, Celeste, Kitty, Jazmine, and Cheyenne
7. Boys I trust: Alex, Justin, Kyle, Jake, and Jack!!!!
8. Favorite color: Black (Black ish meh happeh colour)
9. Confession: I have social anxiety (Sigh...)
10. Who I miss: Chris (You should stop ignoring meh fgt!!)
11. Someone who is always there for me: Alex (Hehehe)
12. Last text: Alex (Am I putting your name in here too much???)
13. Who makes me laugh that lms: Jessica (Mah bb girl ♥)
14. Who makes me smile: Aiden (lmao :3)
15. What song I’m listening to: Papa Roach - Forever
16. Someone I love: I love meh best friend Mason cause he's fab.
17. What I want to be when I'm older: Artist, actress, or writer (2Fab4Chu)
18. My favorite song: BOTDF - wonderland
19. Last thing I ate: Bacon
20. What were you doing at 12 am last night: Thinking as usual. . . . .
3. Nacogdoches Trip: This is my birthday gift to you. A trip to see one of your best friends-Alex. Sadly, he cancelled on you claiming to be sick,although I am not buying it.Either way we had a good time. You got to almost pet a peacock, but your brother would not stop chasing them so instead you just got agitated with him. You did get to ride a train which I think you enjoyed-hard to tell sometimes.We went to the Davey Crockett National Forest and were disappointed by how much of it was closed off due to previous floods and fires.We ate out ALOT which you really enjoyed especially since it involved ice cream-your favorite non food item. You said you enjoyed the trip and it was fun to get out for the weekend so I am glad for that at least.. Next road trip will be better.
4.Your Birthday- Of course this had to make the list you are after all 14 only once in your life ;) We went and celebrated at Olive Garden and then back to our house for some home made apple pie! I got you tickets to the Vans Warped Tour in June with your brother Matthew and tons of band shirts courtesy of Matthew.You also got tons of candy and some money. Plus best off all, did I mention I cooked you an apple pie? Just checking.