All About Us: What I Love About Delaney May 2014

Favorite Photos...





Scripture Verse... Ecclesiastes 3- I think this verse speaks to so many things you ae going through right now in your life, but always remember its a season in life.

There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.



I adore this little daily ritual or habit we have... You act as if you don't want to spend time with me then slowly creep into what ever room I am in to show my one thing and never leave. I make no notice of it and flip the tv tosomething we both like and we talk or hang out for a few hours.  But you don't want to spend time with me-just so we are clear. lol

One of your most irresistible physical features is...
your cute little dimples. I love making you smile just so I can see them. This might make the list every month,just FYI :)

I missed you when....


5 Words/Phrases that come to mind when I think about you:  Funny, Insecure, Intelligent, Loveable, Moody


Some of our favorite songs we both love...
Madness- Muse
Turn Down For What-By  DJ Snake, Lil Jon
Happy (From "Despicable Me 2"), Pharrell Williams
All of Me-John Legend
Royals/Team-Lords
Say Something- A Great Big World
The Monster-Eminmen and Rhinana
Brave-Sara Bareilles
Demons-Imagine Dragons
Hello Kitty-Avril Levigne
The Man-Alec B
Sing-Ed Sheeran
Counting Stars- One Republic
Timber-PitBull
Blake Shelton-pretty much anything he puts out we both like,kinda like Rascal Flatts



Special Occasions... This month was filled with your cousin, Jace's High School Graduation. I wish you could have been there, but you were actually out camping at Lake Ray Robert's with your mentor through Generation Outdoors. This was your first camping trip with them so you were scared and excited all at once. You really wanted me to go and I really wanted to go with you, but I also wanted you to spend time with the mentors without me so you can build those relationships. 

We also spent alot of time at baseball games this month. You are not a fan of baseball and I think you only like to go so you can boy watch. There is a teenage boy that sits right behind us that you are mad crushing on right now. Without all the hotties I think you wold be miserable at the games.  Mothers Day was this month and for my gift you used the skills that the Lord gave you in artistry and drew me a lovely picture. It was beautiful and still sits on the fridge so I can see it whenever I walk by. You are very talented in so many areas, but I know how much you love to draw and how you are trying hard to perfect that gift and skill. One day my profolio I keep of all your drawings is going to draw a crowd. 

This month we also went and did our first service project through AHG at Roger's Wildlife Rescue out in Ennis. We camped overnight and in the morning we cleaned out all the bird cages in one aisle and refilled them with sand. It was ALOT of hard work, in the heat and humidity, but well worth it. We got to wonder around the property looking at all the different 20 something breeds of birds she had and her llamas, cats, and dogs. She has a bluejay name .....that will come and land on you and eat right out of your hand. He kept following everyone around and would try and get in the tents at night. It was alot of fun, minus the millions of mosquitoes that were there. The next morning my face was covered in bites (over 15) and your legs were covered. Needless to say the next week we were miserable. 

My favorite thing we did though was probably Dinner for Six. This is something our church does every summer were 6 different couples/singles get together for dinner. We had a really good time and you got to see alot of the kids you take care of from the church there. They clung to you and practically forced you to play games with them most of the night. You did get to sneak away for a while and join the grownups for some conversation, but it never lasted long. Afterwards we headed to your friend, Alexandria's, last orchestra recital. She was super stoked to see you and I was glad to see you bring your friends joy and cultivating strong friendships. 

Comments