Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What I Love About Drake-November



I adore this little daily ritual or habit we have...Now that puppies have been born every morning you help me change their cage, give each puppy love, make sure Sky is fed and you sit and play with all 8 puppies for a good half hour before your day even begins!


Scripture Verse..  Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.

Favorite Photo...The left is my favorite this month. I love how your smile literally light up your whole face. Those moments were rare this month.
 
booterball, growls a lot (middle two dogs)

Favorite Things We Did...lots of swimming, board games, card games, walking, zoos and puppy care!

One of your most irresistible features is..your gentle heart. Despite everything that has been going on with month you remain so loving, kind and considerate to everyone around you. When I was sick you came in and rubbed on my back, gave me kisses and let me have your blanket. You even let me pick all the shows we watched!

I missed you when.... I had to leave you to check on your sister for hours. Even though I know you were being well taken care of, I hated leaving you behind to take care of Delaney when I knew how sad you were and how scared you were that I would not come back.

5 Words/Phrases that come to mind when I think about you: kind, gentle, prayerful, considerate, tough.

Some of our favorite songs we both love...Well this month we did not really listen to alot of music, other than the same old stuff. We mainly watched movies. You have been in love with Monsters Inc, Scooby Doo and Transylvania this month. They are on my kinlde, laptop, pc...pretty much everything because its all you have been wanting to watch lately. 

Special Occasions...Of course Thanksgiving makes the post this month. You are always my little helper and this year was no different. You adore being in the kitchen with me mixing, stirring and baking. This month we also spent alot of time traveling from Houston, San Marcus, Katy, Ft. Worth etc for a new place to live and a new job for mom. You loved staying in all the different hotels, swimming, eating out and touring the local neighborhoods and zoos. I think your favorite thing though this month was that Sky had her puppies. So we have 8 little puppies roaming around that need your constant love and attention and you are giddy over it.
Post a Comment