They are forgotten, but they are not gone.The dragon masters wait, a dark force lurking in the shadows of every land.
They will have their opportunity. They will rise.
A young boy is stripped violently from his family and thrust into the conflict between dragon masters and feudal lords. Through tragedy and loss Hon is swept into the conflict while battling the fear and pain that grips his own soul.
Dragon Slayer: Beginnings is a story of life and the growth of faith in the midst of loss. It’s about the battle every person goes through to become more than their past has destined them to be.
He is the first. He will be the best. He is the Dragon Slayer.
Carey loves his life. Living in the mountains of Colorado with his family (wife, 5 kids, daughter-in-law, grandson, and another on the way) is a dream come true. He's been blessed by God in ways that stir his soul. Besides being an author, he's a retired pastor, entrepreneur, podcaster, and marriage & family coach. For fun, he likes to write, read, play with his kids and grandson, and build things out of anything he can find. Some of the more important things about Carey: He's a follower of Jesus Christ. He is committed to seeing that his family builds a legacy of faith that lasts for generations. In the end, that's all that matters.
- You can find out everything Carey is doing online at www.CareyGreen.com
- You can connect with the community at Carey's author Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/
- You can contact Carey on Twitter: @withCareyGreen
- You can join his Dragon Slayer mailing list at www.DragonSlayerBook.com
- I’ve been known to yell at the TV screen.
- I typically don’t like the “home team” – no matter where I live.
- I was once struck by lightning – indirectly. Maybe that explains a few things…
- I play the drums, bass guitar, and I-pod.
- When I was in high school, the bumper sticker on my car read, “If you love something, set it free. If it doesn’t come back, hunt it down and kill it.“
- I have learned more from my wife than from any other individual on the planet. No doubt.
- When I was in grade school, I rushed home every afternoon to watch “Speed Racer.“
- At my funeral, I’d hate it if anyone said, “He had such potential…”
- My wife says I make up words… often… even in sermons.
- If you want to see me get very, VERY, VERY angry… put a video game controller in my hand. I just can’t do it.