1. Have a New Years party with your kids,their best friends and parents.
2. Buy lots of noisy noise makers for your kids to blow at midnight-and the rest of the night :)
3. Bake some fabulous snacks to eat through the night, introducing a new one each hour till you reach your favorite at midnight. (snack list countdown)
4. Buy some champagne juice such as those welches makes.We do this every year only for New Years and my kids look forward to this tradition.
5. Fireworks-what new years is not complete without some fireworks? If you know how to make homemade fireworks even better! If not make paper fireworks using glitter,glue and your favorite colored construction-paper.
6. Camp out-For all your outdoors men and ladies do a overnight camp out at your favorite campsite,backyard or inside your home.
What about you? What are some of your favorite New Year traditions?