In this inspiring book, Sophia A. Nelson calls women to live out a powerful life code that will lead them to purposeful and successful lives. With the wisdom that comes from experience, Nelson reveals to women
· the true meaning of "having it all"
· how to take better care of their minds, bodies, and souls
· how to achieve professional excellence without compromising their values
· how to find lasting love and purpose in life beyond their accomplishments
· how to navigate the sisterhood of women, to build collaboration rather than competition
· how to heal from past hurts, rejection, and life's inevitable storms
· and much more
The Woman Code is a way of living, of navigating life's challenges, and of interacting positively with other women. It's a way of pursuing our dreams and our deepest desires. It reveals a universal and timeless set of principles of the mind, body, and spirit that help women balance the demands of work, home, family, and friendship. The Woman Code not only calls on women to practice purpose in their lives, it shows them how to do it with grace.
Finally, she is a much sought after motivational speaker, life-style expert and leadership trainer in the Fortune 500, industry and universities. She has contributed to USA Today, Essence Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and The Washington Post. Her 2nd book The Woman Code: 20 Powerful Keys to Unlock Your Life (Revell), is due out in stores world-wide October 2014.